Join Andrea Robertson at Shanti Retreat on Wolfe Island November 24th-26th to enjoy one of the last weekends of the fall season before the craze of the Holiday Season. Give yourself the gift of nature and nurture. Come to deepen your practice, give yourself time to connect within. Curl up by the fire inside Shanti with a cup of herbal tea and an inspiring book. Get nourished with yoga, meditation, pranayama, a massage, an infrared sauna session, and seasonal vegetarian cuisine.
Weekend retreats are a time to relax, rejuvenate and refresh yourself. This time of year sees more change and renewal so that’s our theme and the yoga & meditation will be tailored accordingly. You will gain some valuable space for yourself and return home with peace of mind, a relaxed body & a fresh perspective. This weekend is all about restoration: restoration of ourselves through the practice of yoga and meditation, and restoration by connecting with nature and nurture as a necessary source of grounding, inspiration and health. When we are really in tune, we’re connected to a natural state of joy that is always within. Andrea’s yoga classes will be focused toward this return to yourself, to your natural joy!
Location: Shanti Retreat Centre Wolfe Island, Ontario www.shantiretreat.ca
Shanti Retreat Center is located on beautiful Wolfe Island, near Kingston, the gateway to the Thousand Islands. Relax, reflect and unfold waterside while enjoying the …
- Cozy up by the fire with and tea inside the main house
- Spend time under the Timor Hut
- Walk in the Labyrinth or along our favourite walking route
- Sit with your favourite book
- Take a polar bear dip in the bay
- Go for a paddle in a canoe or kayak
- Practice meditation
- Take part in special art projects
- 3 day option, arriving Friday Nov.24th after 2pm–Sunday Nov. 26th after 12 p.m.
- Semi-Private 2 People Accommodation
- $599/per person*taxes included
- 3-4 Shared Accommodations
- $475/per person*taxes included
- 3 day TENTING option … usage of shared bathrooms facilities in the main inn. Bring your own tent, gear, towel and set it up on Shanti’s property.
- 3 Day option $385 per person*taxes included….arriving Friday Nov. 24th after 2 p.m-Sunday Nov. 26th after 12 p.m with own gear.
- Offsite Staying at the General Wolfe Hotel, Dream Catchers Inn or AirBNB options, book your own accommadations but enjoy the property at Shanti, meals, yoga. $375 per person*taxes included
- Saturday Day Pass $175 per person*taxes included
A $250 deposit secures your spot. Balance is due by Oct 31st 2017. Pay with Paypal using the link or send an email to Andrea for other arrangements. There will be no refunds for this retreat, however you may transfer your reservation to someone else.
- Daily Yoga Practice and meditation with Andrea
- 1 Morning Outdoor Fitness Session (Optional)
- 2 night’s accommodations including all taxes (semi private and shared accommodations, and tenting available)
- Daily Morning Coffee and Tea throughout the day
- Farm to Table Vegetarian Meals (Friday Dinner, Saturday Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Sunday Brunch)
- Space & Time for beautiful walks, connecting within, reading or massage
- Infrared Sauna Session
- Transportation to/from Retreat Centre
- Massage Services $95
**Please note check in Friday Nov. 24th between 2:30-4:30 p.m and check out Nov. 26th between 11:30-1:30 p.m. The full weekend’s itinerary will be sent out the week of the retreat.
Complete our REGISTRATION FORM
- Payment methods:
- Check or money transfer payments (a $2 fee for money transfers will apply) … contact Andrea to make arrangements; or
- Payments via PayPal
- Select the payment type (Full Payment, Deposit or Balance Owing)
- Select the Type of Room (Shared, Private or semi-Private) from the applicable drop box below
- Click on the Buy Now button and follow the PayPal instructions
- PayPal fees (2.9%+$.60) are included in the PayPal prices.
- Prices listed are per person. If paying for more than one person please change the quantity on the PayPal page.
- Deposit is non-refundable.