Join Andrea Robertson at Shanti Retreat on Wolfe Island November 24th-26th to enjoy one of the last weekends of the fall season before the craze of the Holiday Season. Give yourself the gift of nature and nurture. Come to deepen your practice, give yourself time to connect within. Curl up by the fire inside Shanti with a cup of herbal tea and an inspiring book. Get nourished with yoga, meditation, pranayama, a massage, an infrared sauna session, and seasonal vegetarian cuisine.
Weekend retreats are a time to relax, rejuvenate and refresh yourself. This time of year sees more change and renewal so that’s our theme and the yoga & meditation will be tailored accordingly. You will gain some valuable space for yourself and return home with peace of mind, a relaxed body & a fresh perspective. This weekend is all about restoration: restoration of ourselves through the practice of yoga and meditation, and restoration by connecting with nature and nurture as a necessary source of grounding, inspiration and health. When we are really in tune, we’re connected to a natural state of joy that is always within. Andrea’s yoga classes will be focused toward this return to yourself, to your natural joy!
Your body and soul will be nourished with Shanti’s delicious and nutritious meals. With the utmost love and respect for animals and the earth, vegetarian meals are served. We strive to use locally grown Wolfe Island organic produce and our own garden produce, as much as possible. Journey into the world of vegetarian food with culinary delights that will leave you totally satisfied. All meals, prepared and served with mindfulness, are a feast for the eyes and a delight to your taste buds.
Location: Shanti Retreat Centre Wolfe Island, Ontario www.shantiretreat.ca
Shanti Retreat Center is located on beautiful Wolfe Island, near Kingston, the gateway to the Thousand Islands. Relax, reflect and unfold waterside while enjoying the …
- Cozy up by the fire with and tea inside the main house
- Spend time under the Timor Hut
- Walk in the Labyrinth or along our favourite walking route
- Sit with your favourite book or borrow one from Shanti’s library
- Take a polar bear dip in the bay
- Go for a paddle in a canoe or kayak
- Practice meditation
- Enjoy a deep tissue massage
- 3 day option, arriving Friday Nov.24th after 2pm–Sunday Nov. 26th after 12 p.m.
- Semi-Private 2 People Accommodation SOLD OUT
- $575/per person
- 3-4 Shared Accommodations SOLD OUT
- $485/per person
- 3 day TENTING option … usage of shared bathrooms facilities in the main inn. Bring your own tent, gear, towel and set it up on Shanti’s property.
- 3 Day option $385 per person*taxes included….arriving Friday Nov. 24th after 2 p.m-Sunday Nov. 26th after 12 p.m with own gear.
A $250 deposit secures your spot. Balance is due by Oct 31st 2017. Pay with Paypal using the link or send an email to Andrea for other arrangements. There will be no refunds for this retreat, however you may transfer your reservation to someone else.
- Daily Yoga Practice and meditation with Andrea
- 2 Morning Outdoor Movement Sessions (Optional)
- 2 night’s accommodations including all taxes (private, semi private and shared accommodations, and tenting available)
- Daily Morning Coffee and Tea throughout the day
- Farm to Table Vegetarian Meals (Friday Dinner, Saturday Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Sunday Brunch)
- Space & Time for beautiful walks, connecting within, reading or massage
Infrared Sauna Session
Yogurt with granola, cranberries and coconut, toast with peanut butter and jam, fruit, gluten free cereal, oatmeal with flax and brown sugar.
Vegetable lentil soup, veggie platter with hummus, crackers or fresh bread, local cheese plate, mixed green salad with oil and vinegar.
Indian coconut curry with basmati rice, curried eggplant, raita and chutney, mixed green salad with apricot orange dressing, date coconut cookies.
Last Morning Signature Brunch
Kale and goat cheese frittata, toast, fresh fruit salad, mixed greens with oil and vinegar, yogurt, granola, orange juice.
Weekend Schedule(some changes may be made):
Friday Check in between 2:30-4:30 p.m
Unwinding Hatha Flow 5:30-6:45 p.m
Dinner 7 p.m
Yoga Nidra 8:30 p.m
Saturday 30 min Morning Movement 6:45 a.m
Breakfast 7:30 a.m
Warm Flow 9-10:45 a.m
Free Time 11-1230 p.m
Massage option 11-12:30 p.m 90 min Deep Tissue with Jack $95
Lunch 12:30 p.m
Free Time 1-5 p.m
Discussion/Journalling in Tara Room 5p.m
1-2:30 p.m 90 min Deep Tissue with Jack $95
3-4:30 p.m 90 minDeep Tissue with Jack $95
5-6 p.m 60 min Deep Tissue with Jack $75
Dinner 6 p.m
Yin/Restoring Yoga with meditation 8-9:30 p.m
Sunday 30 min Morning Movement 6:45 a.m
Light breakfast 7 a.m
Hatha Flow 8:30-10 a.m
Brunch 10:30 a.m
Check out between 11:30-2 p.m(Ferry 12 p.m, 1:15, 2:30 p.m)
- Transportation to/from Retreat Centre
- Massage Services $75 for hour session, $95 for 90 min.
**Please note check in Friday Nov. 24th between 2:30-4:30 p.m and check out Nov. 26th between 11:30-1:30 p.m. The full weekend’s itinerary will be sent out the week of the retreat.
Register today – Start by completing our registration form: